Lots of suggestions, patterns and pics for lovely treasure to make for Yorkhill, thank you to all those who sourced these X
For Team Hooker
- Crochet Christmas Decorations, Attic 24 stylee : Gorgeoise crochet baubles, just lovely
- Amigurumi rabbit – v cute
- Amigurumi Pom Bear brooch – <snort> but adorable
- Easy peasy stars, add ribbons for decs
- Bird that could become a robin!
- Reindeer cup holder thingy!
- Crochet baubles
- Fizzy has made these – Chubby Chirps – cuuute!
- Little Tree Angels
- Snowmen that Umami has to have…..
- Amigurumi Santa
- Crochet Amigurumi cats, but not for Knotty cos she’s allergic
- A very sweet owl that could become a robin
- Crochet penguin that could easily become a robin
For Team Knitty
- Cute little knitted Christmas stocking decorations
- Knit a simple Christmas tree
- Gorgeous knitted stockings
- Lovely knitted bunting
- Baby Mary Jane Booties
- Prettybird, I have uploaded it now! Milly the Sheep
- Cute Icelandic baby/kid’s jumper and hat
For Team Stitcher
Missell Miserlaneous Missillaniuos Missellayneros Other